Make Creme Brûlée in the Instant Pot in only a fraction of the time. It’s so easy and delicious.
Instant Pot Creme Brûlée | Instant Pot Dessert
A silky Instant Pot creme brûlée is only moments away if you use this easy Instant Pot recipe.
Live Online Cooking Classes
Recently we made these cupcakes in an online cooking class and had a great time enjoying the flavors of fall. Check out my online cooking class schedule to see my upcoming classes.
If you would like to join a cooking class sign up for a free week of classes.
- Yield 8 4 oz ramekins
- 1 Cup Coconut Sugar 4 tbs water
- 4 C Heavy Cream
- 6 eggs yolks
- 1/2 C coconut sugar (sub cane sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Whisk custard ingredients together. Try to avoid creating bubbles with the whisk as these will ruing the texture of your flan. To achieve this move the whisk side to side instead of a whipping motion. Pour into ramekins though a strainer. Bang on counter once filled to release air bubbles.
- Cover tightly with foil. Stack in the instant pot and cook using LOW pressure for 7 mins and let pressure naturally release for 15 min. Chill for 1 hours to overnight.
- When ready to serve sprinkle sugar over the top of the custards and either brown the sugar with a kitchen torch or under a broiler. Watch them carefully not to burn.
- NOTE: option for crockpot. If you want to make these but don’t have an instant pot and don’t want to do a hot water bath, you can use a crock pot. Fill the crock pot with enough water to over the ramekins half way. Set on high for 3 hours to cook, on low for 5-7 hours depending. Cover and chill ramekins after cooking for 1 hours to overnight.
© 2021 This recipe is prepared by Bonvivantfoodandwine.com