I recently taught this dish in one of my online cooking classes and it was a huge hit. The honey sriracha sauce works well as a marinated or glaze on meat like pork chops, chicken or even fish. It also is a great thing to make up a big batch of and keep in the fridge of a quick stir fry. The sauce is savory, sweet, and spicy and perfect for many uses.
My favorite things to do with it thought is pork chops. It makes something that can sometime be a little boring super exciting and busting with flavor. This is a great Asian inspired dish, really fun with lots of flavor but only takes a few minutes to make. You can serve this dish with rice, or ramen noodles, or just the green beans and leave a light and low carb. Hope you enjoy this hearty family meal as much as we do.
Honey Sriracha Pork Chops and Sesame Green Beans
- Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 tsp Honey
1/4 tbsp Soy sauce
2 TBS Sriracha sauce
1 TBS Sesame Oil
1 Close Garlic
1 tsp grated ginger
- 3-4 Pork Chops
- Green Bean Ingredients:
- 1 lbs green beans trimmed and washed
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 2 tbs avocado oil (other neutral oil)
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1-2 tsp white rice vinegar (optional)
- Serve with white rice or noodles
- Step one: mix sauce for the pork.
- Step 2: Heat a large skillet and add the oil. Wait till it’s hot before adding the pork. Lightly salt the chops and blot them dry with a paper towel.
- Step 3: Sear the chops on each side, cooking 3-4 mins.
- Step 4: place them in an oven safe dish and pour the sauce over the pork. Bake on 375 for 5 mins. You may also quickly turn on the broiler to caramelize the sauce.
- Green Beans
- Step 1: Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the green beans and sauté till bright and tender. Add vinegar if using. Do not over cook. Towards the end of cooking add the garlic and season with salt.
- You may with to serve this with rice or ramen noodles. You can also leave out the carbs for a lighter meal.
© 2020 This recipe is prepared by Bonvivantfoodandwine.com