Can you imagine a healthy cake? A cake you would even give your kids for breakfast? How about a cake you would eat instead of lunch and not feel bad about? Is something like that possible? The answer is a huge “Yes”! I discovered this cake through experimentation a last year and it’s life changing. Its also great because this recipe makes two small cakes so you have one to share. It’s a great treat to share, and come on, sharing is caring.
This cake is Paleo and Gluten Free and has a Keto option as well
- 1 tbs almond butter
- 1 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Cooking Spray
- Keto Option:
- Sub 2 tbs of low carb sweetener for honey
- This recipe makes two 4 oz ramekins
- Take all ingredients and mix them thoroughly. Prepare ramekins by spraying them with cooking spray. I prefer avocado oil. Pour batter into the ramekin and place in the instant pot on the rack.
- Make sure you have 1-2 cups of water in the main insert. Cook under pressure for 4 mins and instantly release pressure.
- Eat right away and enjoy the gooey goodness. Double the recipe to share with friends.
© 2021 This recipe is prepared by Bonvivantfoodandwine.com